Follow by Email

Monday, January 9, 2012

Blog Award & Monday Random

Thanks to Laura at  Life OF Lu for nominating me for this award!
I've been blogging for less than a month, so I was so excited that she recognized me.
Be sure to stop by Laura's blog & show her some love!


This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and are newer to the world of blogging and have a FANTABULOUS blog that needs a little noticing!!

Here is how to participate in this nomination/award giving fun!

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded/nominated you
3. Copy and paste the blog award to your blog 
4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks!!
5. Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog!
 
 
So... Here is my 5 picks!
I thought about this for a good portion of the morning during my clients.
So many great blogs!
 
 
1.  Meg at Sweetly Complicated
Meg is from Texas. I love reading about how passionate she is about teaching.
She has an obsession with crafting, baking and anything wrapped in burlap and lace!
 
2. Brittany at B. Mary & Blessed
Brittany is a true southerner, she loves her SEC football! 
{Good luck to her team, BAMA!}
 
She is a fashion merchandising student at Ohio State University. 
 She too is fashion obsessed, fashion magazine hoarder & obsessed with Pinterest.
{Aren't we all!?}
 
4. Emma from Emma Lately
 I love her Blog! She loves all things girly!
{Hair, makeup, pink, shopping, home-decor, crafting,& traveling}
 
5. Erin at Miss B to Mrs. M
Erin is a a newlywed trying to learn to cook, decorate, pay bills on time & juggle a job!
She has great posts & I love her motivation!
 
---------
 
 
Anyone else sad that Starbucks is back to the white cups?
 
Until next year Holiday cup!





Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. THANKS!!! This was a fun surprise to come home to after a long day!! EXCITING

    {meg}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Blog :)

    your newest follower

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sad that the holiday cups went away! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award :) It was such a nice little compliment to my blog! love yours as well! I'm going to post about it tomorrow so look for the shout out to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS