Follow by Email

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Glitter, hairspray & 42 teenagers

My varsity & JV squads are competing this weekend!

As I type this I'm in a convention center with hundreds of high school & all star cheerleaders dancing to the "Cha Cha slide" during an intermission. These little kids can get down.
Like they can really shake it!

I've decided, whenever we have a little girl... She will be tumbling before she walks!

Here is a few photos from this weekend here in Daytona Beach.


{I promise to answer questions I was tagged in tomorrow!}

5 comments:

  1. How fun! My miss priss has her first competition of the year next week! Excited momma here! haha! Good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Good luck to your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously that has got to be so fun! 42 teenager girls though...I.could.not.imagine! Lol I am sure there is never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a blast and what a wonderful job!!

    I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower!! We have so much in common!! Love it!! Can't wait to get to know you better!!

    Have a fab day!

    http://www.ramblingsofafabulousbrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS