Follow by Email

Monday, January 2, 2012

A look back at 2011

Wow, What a year! 
I have been blessed with a great loving husband, friends and family.

Here are some 2011 Highlights:


January

 We spent New Years with my friend Victoria Ratliff.
She married her best friend, Tate. 1.1.11


Casey & I went Skiing!


February

My Varsity cheerleading squad I coach won 1st place at County!




March

St Patty's Day with great friends!



April
UF Baseball Games





May

One of my best friends is getting married!
Wedding dress shopping!


My friend Jennifer and her boyfriend got their white coats for UF Vet School.



I got bangs {They only lasted a few weeks}


June

Jessie (Far right) was home from Houston. She has now moved to NYC to teach :]

July

A Cut Above Salon & Boutique Opens 7.18.11











Casey & I celebrated one year of marrige.
Spent the weekend at The Marriott in Sarasota.
7.31.11








August

My Birthday in Orlando- Howl At the Moon



Weddings Galore







High School Football Starts back!




September

GATOR FOOTBALL!!






October

Casey & I visit Chicago





A Cut Above Boutique Trunk Shows!


Halloween- Coco The Turtle


November

Thanksgiving & Black Friday Shopping



December

Girls weekend in Orlando- City Walk



Christmas


& .... I started this blog!



Diary of a southern brunette. chicago. Ocala. Florida. A Cut above Boutique. 2012. year in review. Brittney Denman.

Whooa! What a year. So excited to see whats in store for us in 2012!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year 2012,

    I wish this is the best year for all of us and all the dreams or planning we've built, can be realized in this year.

    (Do not forget to come back to my blog ya)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS