Follow by Email

Thursday, January 19, 2012

New York, New York!


One of my best friends is getting married 2.11.12


For Kayla's "Last Fling" we are headed to New York!

I'm so excited to be a bridesmaid this go around.
I don't think my liver I could handle being the bride for another bachlorette party.



We leave Friday, January 27th for New York.
What should I pack?
I live in Florida!
I hate the cold weather.
But,
 I do LOVE New York.
any ideas ladies?

Here is a few photos from my bachlorette party in 2010.
















Two nights of fun!






Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. So jealous!! Love NY! I went when I was in high school and hope to go back now that I am old enough to even have a drink there! Lol I love your bachlorette pictures...and those nude heels you have on...yes I did notice those out of all things :) Have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa! Thanks, they are Jessica Simpson from Dillards. :]

      Delete
  2. HOW FUN! I am so ready for another friend to get married! Last Flings are SO MUCH FUN!!!
    I hear it actually semi warm in NY this winter… although us southern girls would probably still call it COLD so I would suggest lots of layers… coats, blazers, cardis? Hope yall are going to see a broadway show those are THE BESTT!!!


    {meg!}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm freezing just thinking about it! I plan to take every coat & scarf I have!

      I'll keep you ladies updated!

      Delete
    2. oh you girls are going to have an amaaaazzzing time!

      Delete
  3. Love your blog!!! Just found it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS