Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Southern Girls Love Anything....

Monogrammed!

BDC


This Christmas my husband bought me a few great personalized items.

These Earrings are from Etsy: Emily Rose Jewellery {yes, two L's}

 
$29.00
Monogrammed Sterling Silver Round Post Earrings - Engraved Initials



------

How fun is this baseball hat?
{Perfect for cleaning days & running errands!}

$24.99

Mine is Pink with white script.



Photo from Marley Lilly


-----


He also got me this Scarf. Orange with Blue script.
GO GATORS!!

from: Marley Lilly

{Sorry, I don't have a photo of mine yet. I'll post one soon.}


monogrammed. monogrammed scarf. Lilly Pulitzer. Christmas gifts. preppy gifts. southern girl. southern brunette. Brittney denman.

Perfectly Preppy!


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. my goodness i LOVE anything monogrammed!
    I also LOVE those earrings!! Soooo Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute.. Im from Oregon and no one is into the monogrammed stuff... it makes me SO sad because I think it's darling! Maybe I can start a trend. darling blog! cant wait to read more in the new year!

    hannahmichellesullivan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!

    I love that you can wear monogrammed stuff anytime of year! I'm loving Lilly Pulitzer's monogrammed serving platters & ice buckets.

    {Two Of My Favorite Things, put them together = perfection!}

    Hannah, Good luck starting your trend :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! :) Love, love, love your blog!

    I'm a new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those earrings!! I am trying to decide on the ML scarf that I want so I can buy one, its hard..they are all so cute. New follower to your blog :)

    xx
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all things monogrammed. I love all of the gifts your husband got you, he did good! Btw. your blog is too cute!

    I just found your blog today and I would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those monogrammed earrings at the top! I have actually been looking for some like that, they are the perfect gift! Thank for sharing! Bookmarking now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all the monograms...especially the hat! Precious!

    Jen
    http://southernersinthesuburbs.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS