Follow by Email

Monday, January 23, 2012

Tagged Facts/Answers

 I know I'm over a week late with this tagged blog game. 
oops. 
I was extremely busy this past week with cheerleading & trying to get our website up & running... so here it is :]

 


The Blogger Game:
The Rules

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

11 Fun facts Photos!
1. I had VERY blonde hair when I was two.

2. When in doubt.. wear orange & blue {Go Gators}

3. These are fun & yummy
 
4. Craziest boat driving down the highway! 


5. I worked back stage for Tony Bowls
6. I Miss these ladies.

7. I like to bust a move.
8. We like to match for photos :]

9. Did you know I like the gators?


10. Our Save the date.
11. I married my best friend. 

Questions from Nicole

1.Where's your favorite place to shop?
{besides shopacutabove.com ? }  JCREW & Target
2. What is your dream car?
Well, right now I would LOVE this:
cadillac srx
3.What is your favorite perfume?
Chanel Chance
4. What is your favorite movie?
Finding Nemo
5.What are your worst habits?
I say "Sorry" too much
6.Where is your favorite place to vacation?
anyplace on a cruise ship
7.What are your dreams and goals?
To have a happy & healthy family & to grow my business.
8. Do you like sports?
Cheerleading & any UF Sport. {Go Gators}
9. Have you met any of your blog friends in real life?
No, But I would LOOOVEE to!    Girls trip?
10. What is your favorite restaurant?
Sonny's BBQ
11. What is your favorite season?
Spring


{I'm not tagging since this is old news blog.}


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The boat is cracking me up. And my favorite perfume is Chance by Chanel too! It's what I wore on my wedding day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos and your blog. So glad that I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittney your blog is awesome!!! I love it :). (from Becca Jellis)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS