Follow by Email

Monday, February 27, 2012

Checklist...

Do you ever stop and think,

 "Wow, where did the time go?"

That's what I said yesterday, as I starred at the mound of clothing and towels taking over the laundry room.

Sunday is my one day off. 
My one day for church, laundry, clean, and sleep in cuddle time with coco. 
Somewhow I always run out of time to get everything done.

 I decided I am going to manage & budget my time a little more wisely.

Every Sunday I am going to plan my week.
Cleaning, Cooking & workouts.

How do you ask?
Simple.

Pinterest.

Now, I know what you are thinking.
 We all spend countless hours a week on pinterest as it is.
How is it going to make my life a little more organized?

Meet my new little friends:







My favorite blog for printouts!!



Plan your meals for the week:



Workout printout:





My favorite, Tone It Up Girls!





As you can see, lots of FREE printables to help keep us organized!



Do you have a helpful cleaning/organizing method that keeps you on track?
Feel free to leave your tips!

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. These are great! Thanks for sharing, I'm totally going to take advantage of some of these

    ~KAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! I will definitely be using a lot of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been asking myself that where does the time go a lot recently...where does it go?!? :) Part of mine definitely goest to pinning...hehe...just as you said, but what great tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE. seriously this is so helpful! I will TRY, key word try, to implement some of this stuff too!

    YAY for Lists
    Happy Monday!!

    PS: I GOT MY DRESS TODAY AND CANT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!!!!! YOU ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Right click..copy copy copy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all of the free printables you can find on Pinterest. I do a general housekeeping one and try to do what's on each day to stay on track. I also meal plan a bit-- usually 3 meals a week I like to have planned and somewhat prepped in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, what did we do before pinterest?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great printables!!! Pinterest is so dang good...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love checklists! I may have to start using some of these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS