Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

itty bitty potato recipe

Thanks to pinterest {Duh}

So, I found this potato recipe last week.
It looked super easy & quick. {Two important things}
I decided to try it on the little potato's,
 thanks to publix Buy one get one sale!
Sliced potatoes: thinly slice almost all the way through. drizzle with butter, olive oil, salt and pepper. bake at 425 for about 40 min.

{told you it was easy!}


Here is my take:



{With the itty bitty potato's, they don't take as long in the oven.}


We love potato's in the Denman household.
Whats your good recipe?

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love pinning, but have found that I have yet to attempt making anything I've pinned...I must do this! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Those look super yummy~
    2. The thing I miss most about living in FL ( i lived there for 18 months) is Publix. Weird? Possibly, but i am a grocery store geek :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH AND if you like potatoes you should boil red new potatoes in crab boil and smash them with butter and garlic. Legit amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love potatoes around these parts, too ;) Will have to try these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across your blog from Julie at Peanut Butter Fingers! What a fun blog!

    I also saw this on Pinterest, but I used a Sweet Potato, cinnamon and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by! Julie is so sweet!

      I can't wait to try a sweet potato! Yummm! Thanks for the tip!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS