Follow by Email

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I need your help!

Okay ladies.
I need your help!

My husband & I are getting ready to leave Sunday for our Spring buying trip for

Here is where you come in.

What amazing spring trends are you dying to have in your closet!?!

I know y'all have tons of ideas pinned on pinterest!

----

tank tops
maxis
one shoulder dresses
solid tops
tie blouses
pinted dresses
clutches
statement necklaces
bright, colorful jewelry

----

Can't wait to here what your thinking
& thanks in advance!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. a maxi, high & low skirt, and some scalloped shorts! Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. umm, I can't wait to get my hands on scalloped shorts!!

      Delete
  2. There's so many things that I want right now!

    Dresses with cute backs, maxis, pastel items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Cute backs!

      Thanks so much Michelle!

      Delete
  3. I am really loving lace, rompers, bright shorts, ruffles etc.... Have fun on your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. flowy tank tops
    colored shorts (like j. crew)
    one shoulder dresses
    one shoulder tops or off the shoulder tops
    solid dresses
    clutches!!
    statement necklaces!!
    bright, colorful jewelry!!
    rompers
    SHIFT dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything with color blocking! I'm OBSESSED with that right now! & I'm on the hunt for THE perfect color block dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Statement necklaces
    I love when tops/dresses have cute backs
    Definitely more solids

    Have a great trip and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want so many things!! But I really want to get some more cutesie, girly sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. summer dresses with cut out/low backs, bright jewelry, cute shorts and of course anything in TN orange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just dying for all the fun, bright colors! Everything I've been wearing to work still says fall/winter and I NEED the fresh new colors to liven up my work attire!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS