Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Key West

Sunday we headed down to Key West.
It's about a 2hour flight from Ocala.

My husband is getting his pilots licence, &  like a good wife
 I agreed to get into a small plane.

We headed down with one of my best friends Cara & her husband Dustin.
 (Dustin happens to be a pilot & my husband's best friend too!)

We had the best weather!


Cara is a pro after being married to a pilot for 3 years!

Cara & Dustin

:]

And we are off!



My dinner in Key West

Casey & Me

Dustin (the pilot) and Casey (pilot in training!)
Over Fort Myers

Key West

9 comments:

  1. That is too fun! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks like a beautiful day!
    Very jealous we don't get weather like that where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I wish my hubby had his pilots license! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Key West! Looks like a fantastic time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is pretty cool! Not going to lie, I think I would be really scared to get into a helicopter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, I would be totally freaked out getting in a small plane or helicopter. I've only flown a couple of times and always freak out for a little bit.

    Beautiful views, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We TOTALLY just got back from a week long vacay in Key West! Wish I had known you guys were there :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhhh I so want to go back to Key West or to the Keys!!! So envious you live so close!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS