Follow by Email

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Life planner- Erin Condren

I was working on the computer..
err, shopping.

When I found this amazing website for adorable personalized items:


Here is what will be on the way to my casa soon:



Mine will be Pink & Green with  "BDC"

There are so many cute styles to pick from, I wanted one of each!





I also ordered these Spring greeting cards!
They come with:

*12 folded cards printed inside and out
*12 pale yellow envelopes (4 bar size, 3.625" x 5.125")

*12 return address labels designed to match. Choice of circle or rectangle.
* packaged in a plastic envelope with string/button closure




I can't wait to send these bad boys out.

Shop here



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I have the turquoise damask one and I LOVE it! Can't wait to see which one you end up with. Happy weekend! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin Condren stuff is SO adorable-- I haven't bought anything yet, probably bc I can never narrow it down lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the sweet post - so happy that you are a fan! enjoy and happy spring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS