Follow by Email

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Monogram Swap

I'm so happy to share my gifts from the monogram swap!

I was so lucky to have
 Mia at palmetto sparkle - be sure to stop by and say "hello"

I loved getting to know Mia with all our emails/tweets back & forth!
She did a great job with my monogram gifts!

She too has a sweet little yorkie
 {Coco was sure to add treats for Miss Zoey}


Please look how cute she packaged the gifts:



How adorable & southern is a monogrammed picnic basket?!?!

I love the "B" push pins!
cute note cards
a picture frame with "The Denman's"
on the bottom that now holds a wedding photo in my office!

{my hubby ate all the candy before I even had a chance to really take photos!}


Thanks again Mia for the wonderful gifts! Love them all!

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS