Follow by Email

Monday, March 19, 2012

Outfit of the day/Shawntel's necklace

Hello Monday :]

I had a great weekend!
My husband and our best friends went down to Key West for the day Sunday.
It was the perfect day!
(Photos to come soon!)

Here is my nautical inspired outfit from being in such a beautiful place ...
{and not wanting to come back to work!}


Top- JCrew
Pants- Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes- Tory Burch



So I keep forgetting to post this photo of Shawntel Newton from The Bachelor.

Shawntel Newton's Necklace we sell on www.shopacutabove.com !


We LOVE this necklace!!





4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!
    I'm a huge Tory Burch fan!

    xxx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love your style!

    what a great necklace! so pretty and such a great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is perfect. Love the shoes and necklace! I adore that other necklace S wore too. Must check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Necklace! Good call. Stumbled upon your blog and LOVE it. I'm posting your link on my blog. New follower.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS