Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Erin Condren Product Review

Okay, its offical.

I'm obsessed with all of Erin Condren's products.

I ordered the Life Planner and adorable spring greeting cards at the end of March.

Be sure to visit Erin Condren's website

Right now the planner is on sale & runs from April-December 2012
I got mine for $30


How cute is the package?!?

Yayy!
Pink & Green {My wedding Colors}


Goodies inside

{Enjoy I Will!}

Love all the designs inside

Monthly Tabs



6 pages of stickers
*Party
*Birthday
*Game
*Hair Apt___
*Doc Apt___
*Girls night
*Date night
*Vacation!
*Massage



My Spring Cards:
xoxo,
The Denmans







Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I've been seeing these a lot lately! I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just LOVE the planner!? I don't know what I did before I ever got mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors, so cute! I am sick of being left out on these so I'm going to the website NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered mine at the end of March for the discounted price also and got it yesterday! I LOVE IT!!! I just love every little thing about ut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the sweet post! glad you love your planner and cards! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I ordered mine a few weeks ago and just got notification that it shipped! I'm already so excited and this post just made me more excited! Love your color choice, and your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your colors! be sure to add plastic tabs (the tab protectors people use in filing cabinets and stuff) over the month tabs. Otherwise they will start to fold over and get damaged within a week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those colors! I ordered mine back in December, and I'm obsessed with it. Best purchase I made all year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one of her life planners too & love it!! She makes great products!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo i want one! does your start from the day you got it or jan 2012? i might have to wait till next year for the 2013! SO CUTE! Adorable blog, new follower!

    xo Kelly

    *ENTER MY GIVEAWAY*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had mine for a little more than a mmonth now and im completely obsessed with it! She goes everywhere with me and i write down everything! Like another blogger said, be sure a laminate thise ttabs with Avery 1.5 inch self adhesive tabs. Pull them all the way open and put over the tab and stick. Just that simple and your tabs will last forever! As Erin would say ..... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the review! Checking into them... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS