Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Life via the iPhone

Oh life. How busy can you be?
Good thing my new Erin Condren life planner came today!!
Yay. She's a pretty little thing.
[post to come tomorrow!]

Here is a look into my iPhone for the past few weeks.

new arrivals for shopacutabove.com

no words needed.


love him.

My new iphone & ipad screen...


OOTD:Work
Dress: Target
Shoes: Target
Earrings & bracelets :Target
(I have a problem with Target)

OOTD: Wedding
Shift Dress: A Cut Above Boutique  $44
Necklace: A Cut Above Boutique  $25

Love my friends!

New Starbucks mug!

Yay! I won a giveaway!!
How adorable is this mug and notecards !?!
Thanks to Mia at Palmetto Sparkle for this amazing giveaway!

What I do on my day off... Work :]


OOTD: Work
Shirt: Gap {On Sale}
Shoes: Tory Burch
earrings: A Cut Above

Two words:
champagne sangria

Lil' Monkey :]

A little gift for my Nephew (he arrives this month!)

OOTD:
Shirt: Jcrew
Shoes: Tory Burch  

Red Pants!
 {Rug from Target}

OOTD: Friday Work
Shirt: Spendid
Shoes: Tory Burch
Hair: My Katniss braid (it was opening night!)

love it!

OOTD: Saturday work
Top: Gap
Pants: Gap  

My Angel: Miss Coco

She surprised me at 9pm at night....Shes getting MARRIED!!! ekkk!

10 comments:

  1. You are so pretty and have the best style! Love every outfit you wore! Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is that blue shift dress from?! ive been looking ALL OVER for some!! and the pink shorts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Love all the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. I love, love, love your style!!! It's adorable. I absolutely adore all of the clothes from the company you work at also. Super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the cutest style :) And that orange and purple or pink? chevron dress/shirt?! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT your outfits!! I love them all. You are stunning. Cute giveaway win too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! I want your closet!

    Champagne sangria?! That sounds too good to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That "Keep Calm" mug is so cute! I have a big collection of sweet coffee mugs...it's an awesome little pick me up in the morning :)
    And I love the colors of those blouses for your shop! Pretty, pretty.

    Andrea
    Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooove the Target outfit. I wish out target had such good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have got a great blog!!! your pictures are fabulous!!!! All your outfits here are stunning as well, your style is so put together and very fresh, I just love it! Following now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS