Follow by Email

Monday, April 23, 2012

Life according to my iphone {3rd edition}


Do you follow me on instagram??
@BrittneyDenman




New Necklace! Love this color!

Have you tried Kombucha!?!
helps digestion, metabolism, immune system, appetite control, anti-aging...

Yay! Pedi time!


He was too cute to eat :/

Coco sleeping. On her back? is this normal ??

A Cut Above Boutiques first fashion show!

Spring Cleaning... Why do I still have all of these!? 
 I kept one :]

Easter Baskets

Loving neon for gym time!

OOTD: Gym
Top: Gap
Shorts: Nike
Shoes: Easy Tone

I need a haircut, any ideas?

Bright colors online now!

Glass of wine at Junior League meeting

setting up our fashion show!



I have a caffine problem

OOTD: Work
Blazer: A Cut Above Boutique $40
Tank: Target
Shorts: Jcrew 5" chino


April Birchbox



OOTD: Work
Top: Victoria Secret (4 years ago :/ )
Pants: Gap
necklace: Target

xoxox

7 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try Kombucha! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That SBux drink is as big as my head! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these fabulous photos and definitely need some fabulous statement necklaces like you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that necklace...and with Starbucks. We could be best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh- I'm soo overdue for both a pedi and a haircut! I swear, I need to take a day off work to just go get pampered! ;) A girl needs it every once in awhile lol! Are you thinking about going SHORT? Or just mixing it up?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many things I love about these pictures from the Starbucks to the wine to your new necklace...LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. coco ... adore. jcrew shorts ... need. ok, so i need both the dog and the shorts. love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS