Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tone it up!

 

Bikini Series!


I've said it before... I am in LOVE with Tone It Up!
They are motivating and adorable!
I love that they are so girly & chic. Sometimes "trainers" can be a little pushy.
Not these ladies!
They will help you get done with your workout and feel great! Another reason Tone it Up works for me is all of the resources. I like that I can check in with them on Twitter {@britdenman} or on Facebook.
They help keep my accountable. It's also great hearing from other people like me who are following the series as well!

Take a look at Karena & Katrina's website.
www.toneitup.com
There you can find links to sign up for the Bikini Series!

{Check out the video below, how fun?}




 








Photo & Video from toneitup.com


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute and in such great shape! I am thinking of ordering their new dvds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I totally needed to read this today. I've been seriously lacking in motivation to work out!

    Ps. I gave your cute blog an award, ch-ch-check it out!
    http://keepcalmmarryon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing the Bikini Series and loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS