Follow by Email

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Ultimate Wedding week: The Details

I'm playing catch up with The Ultimate Wedding Week!

I'm linking up with Fresh and Fancy for the details.


Here are some detail photos from our
July 31, 2010 Wedding!


Our wedding Venue:
Golden Ocala


My shoes
 



Our Rings




The Dress



The Cakes






Gator Chomp!



The Flowers:








The Tables






"Hope you are as lucky as us."


Tosses:









The Dancing









 


The Exit







and they lived happily ever after!



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Your wedding was gorgeous! Loving all your details !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so many things I love about this! :) Pink and green are my favorite colors - we'll be doing them for our wedding too :) I LOVE the Gator cake and chomp, I'll show that to my fiance...I'm SURE he'll want a picture of us chomping! Beautiful Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these pictures!!! SO PRETTY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your wedding was gorgeous! I love the colors!

    http://semoore2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the green and pink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful wedding! You are such a gorgeous bride. I bet looking through these photos makes you want to go back and do it all over again! :) Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS