Follow by Email

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lauren's Wedding


Casey and I drove down to south Florida (about a four hour drive) for one of my beautiful friends wedding. She looked amazing as always, but there is something about the day you become a bride... so beautiful and on cloud nine! 

I'm so happy for Lauren and Kenny. I wish you a happy and long life together!

 



Lauren

How amazing was her dress!?!

Beautiful Couple


With the bride


:]

Our table


Car ride to south FL




Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous wedding! She is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a stunning bride! That wedding looked beautiful. I'm loving the photo booth pictures! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her dress is gorgeous and what a beautiful wedding! It looked like so much fun. Enjoy your weekend!
    xo Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bride. Great that you got to spend the special day with her. Weddings are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looks so nice1 And I LOOOOVE her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful dress!!
    Love your blog...I am your newest follower :)

    Happy Wednesday!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that dress!!!
    Such a beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS