Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Life according to my iPhone (4th edition)


OOTD:
Shorts: JCREW 5' Chino Neon Pink
Top: JCREW white button down
Belt: JCREW
Necklace: A Cut Above Boutique {sold out}
Shoes: Tory Burch


OOTD:
Jumper: MUSE
Shoes: Target


My little wet girl. 
  {she loves her baths}


I need more books to read!!
What do you suggest?


OOTD:
Pants: Gap
Top: Target
Belt: JCREW
Earrings: A Cut Above Boutique


My husband took  my car for the day.
This is what he left me with.
(Good idea?)


OOTD:
Dress: Vfish


OOTD:
Maxi: Old Navy
Necklace: Target

{Once a bride, always a bride.}


OOTD:
Shorts: JCREW 5" Chinos
Top: Old Navy
Shoes: Jack Rogers


Shopping with my sister in-law


love these colors!


off to couples tennis


OOTD:
Jeans: Gap
Tank: Target


Hot roller hair


xoxox

15 comments:

  1. Loving the photos - and you have such a good summery style here too!
    kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Love that you do couples tennis. Also loving the turquoise outfit with the top and Jack Rogers!

    xoxo KLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the outfits... so cute!!! :) And of course that puppy face!! Precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these outfits. Your hair looks fab in the last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just have the cutest style! I want to raid your closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love love your outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the best style ... and can you seriously get anymore gorgeous?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfits! And your hair is gorgeous!

    P.s. Where is the bride tervis from? I need to get my hands on one of those cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to raid your closet! I was looking at the pictures and trying to decide what outfit is my favorite until I just gave up, because I love them all! Especially those J. Crew shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfits! And your hair is super cute in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love all your clothes!! And i still use my stuff that says "bride" too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are seriously so pretty! I love your outfits, especially those cute pink shorts!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have super cute style! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what cute outfits!! LOVE the coral romper and yellow dress! you are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS