Follow by Email

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Life according to my iPhone (5th edition)

Pedicure time catching up with Emily. {love her!}
New Windows
 
They said to fill the cup. So he did!
New HOT pink Koozies! 
Mani & Starbucks = perfect Friday morning 
 
At the Junior League of Ocala Meet and Greet! 
Cara (right) Owner of Vitalize Nutrition Company
Julie (center)   Blogger & Freelance writer at Peanut Butter Fingers
 
Junior League meet & greet at A Cut Above Boutique
 
One of my new favorites at home: 
Chai Tea Latte
 
Fireworks at Disney
 
Outfit of the day

9 comments:

  1. I love your iphone posts! It is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great, I love your Keep Calm and Carry On mug! So glad I stumbled across your blog. Just started following you, can't wait to see more.

    xx Jenee C.
    http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chai tea is the best! As for the frozen yogurt, my husband does the same exact thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birttney! seriously... that last picture? PERFECT! all the accessories go so GREAT together. so so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You have an amazing sense of style.. if I'm ever in ocala I'm coming to your store so you can teach me there is a little more style outside of my spandex ;) hahaha! Your to cute, I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog through julies!
    - Candice @bodyofamother.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. turquiose necklace & jack rogers = perfect outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this post! So cute. I loooooove Emily.

    www.mrandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg the koozies. I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS