Follow by Email

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Monogrammed Cuffs







 As many of you know... I LOVE anything monogrammed. 
I have mentioned before how great Etsy is for finding unique personalized gifts. Read more about that here

I found these adorable monogrammed cuffs a few weeks ago. 
At $15 I couldn't just pick one!  

You can find them here: 
 & 
 

Tootlebugs
tootlebugs
 


You choose the cuff:cream, orange, pink, turquoise. Then pick script or circle monogram with the color(s) fonts. That easy!

I picked the pink cuff with the script in black for everyday wear. 

I also scored big with a orange cuff with blue & white circle monogram.
{Go Gators}
I was so excited when I got mine in the mail:
LOVE!  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This turquoise beauty is on my list next!








Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love all things monogrammed

    ReplyDelete
  2. The turquoise one is a gem...especially paired with white or coral.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled upon your blog... and surprise! You live in Ocala! Cool! I'm in Gainesville. Therefore, I'm lOvInG the O & B Cuff! Go Gators :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS