Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

OOTD & ACAB New Location

Yesterday, my dreams came true.
 [Besides marrying my husband]


A Cut Above Boutique is now at a new location and no longer with the salon!
I'm excited to take the step to work full time at the boutique and cut back my time doing hair. When we opened the salon & boutique July 2011, we never could guess how quickly the little boutique would grow. Now, almost a year later we have opened a 1,500 sf store front. I couldn't be happier!

A big thank you to my husband for his continue love and support!



OOTD: First Day Open!
Jeans: JCREW Matchstick
Shoes: Tory Burch


OFF to work!



You can find this new tank here for $26



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wish I lived in FL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting, congratulations!! You have AMAZING hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Love your top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new location! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo excited for you. I just adore your store. I wish I could see it in person.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS