Follow by Email

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Birthday List... {hint, hint}

I've got my eye on a few things that I would LOVE to have for my Birthday next month. 

{hint, hint to my hubby!!}


First up: 

How cute it this monogrammed jacket? I would love it in Black with pink to turquoise thread! $45

I love me some Tory. $195

This monogram acrylic necklace is from etsy for only $28.95 !!

Y'all gonna let me know when this cutie goes on sale! I'm in love with this anchor skirt! $98



Happy Birthday to Me??


What's on your Birthday list this year!?!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I am loving the pullover and want one so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these picks but my fav has to be the anchor skirt!

    Maria
    Dainty and Decadent

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want a monogrammed necklace so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY want the anchor skirt too! Loving all their anchor things this season! Also really want some Tory sandals... classic!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Miller sandals - they are super comfortable and go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally recommend the Tory sandals, they are so comfortable and I wear them with everything!! The pullover is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the anchor skirt. I was a DG incollege so it is so appropriate.
    Also I have a business question for you. If you could email me at hart.tucker@gmail.com that would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I just realized that you posted this on my birthday! It's fate. I think I need that necklace now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS