Follow by Email

Friday, August 10, 2012

Life according to my iPhone {6th edition}

Busy with new arrivals

OOTD
Top: Lilly Pulitzer from The Colorful Gator
Shoes: Jack Rogers {similar}

Sometimes Coco wants to drive
Love me some Moscato
OOTD
Necklace: A Cut Above
Shoes: Target
A Chai Tea Latte from Cup Of The Irish in Ocala !
Southern Tide + Lime-a-rita = perfection
Trip down memory lane. So blessed to be friends with these ladies!
Miss Florida USA 2008
Lindsey [left], Me [center] and Victoria [right]
Starbucks + Lilly
 [ You can never have too much of a good thing or Tory Burch. ]

4 comments:

  1. Please tell me how you did your hair with the wavy curls! I've been trying to do that to my hair and never get it right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your iphone pix posts. its so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are way too cute and i love your style!

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your button on my blog now and would love for you to do the same :):):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS