Follow by Email

Friday, September 14, 2012

Country Club Prep

I wanted to share my great experience with  Country Club Prep


 This is a great website for all things southern and preppy! 
They have tons of lines that you will love, some of my favorites that a featured are ......... Southern Proper, High Cotton, Southern Marsh, Collared Greens and Tracy Negoshian.

I have been wanting a tee from High Cotton for a while that I stumbled upon on pinterest
Photo from Country Club Prep
 A local boutique near me sells similar brands, but never had any smalls in the shirt.



My order was shipped right away and arrived two days later.    :]
 { I heart fast shipping!  }



How cute is this?   "A True Southern Accent"  

 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, so glad you posted this! I went to their site and without hesitation, got myself a t-shirt! I can't to get it in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you from Florida? If so according to that shirt you're not a part of the south.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lilly! I live in north central Florida. "Southern" states include: South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, and Texas. These are all included in the back of shirt :]

      Delete
  3. Love that shirt!! Everything is so cute on Country Club Prep.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS