Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Life according to my iPhone {7th edition}

Let me just apologize now for the photo dump... 

We start them young at a cut above :] 
One of my BEST Clients! {sits better than a lot of adults during a haircut}
Friday before the first game at the store
OOTD
Necklace: All Tied Up 
I heart you Chipotle. {we drive 30 miles to Gainesville for this yummy treat }
Mini French Dips - Thank you Pinterest  - find recipe HERE
OOTD:
OOTD
Shirt: Old Navy  {Similar Top}
Pants: JCREW

Sleepy little Angel 
Flying essentials 
We are loving all of our NEW Lilly Pulitzer gifts! Who wouldn't want a new Lilly Pulitzer Koozie?

Meet my favorite BBQ joint in the United States, Smok'n Pig. [yes, better than sonny's]
You can find this gem in Valdosta, Ga and the new location in Macon.

Hello Pumpkin Spice Latte! 
no caption needed :] 
My favorite time to catch up with my gossip... pedicure time
yumm
Damn you target.
 I'm the new owner of these cuties. 
Thank you to my bestie for my new Michael Kors watch. I love my birthday present! 
She loves to swim. 
Hubby got me a Tory Burch giftcard for my birthday. I ran to Orlando as soon as I could to buy a new pair of reva flats
Pumpkin Swirl Coffee is back 
{go gators} 

5 comments:

  1. Love your pictures. And I love your wavy hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I just stocked up on Lilly koozies! Can never have too many. Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures and I got my first lilly koozie! Email me I have a question about your shop!
    hart.tucker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those flats I can't find them anywhere.... :.(

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, $40 for cowboy boots! That is awesome, I would never find cool shoes like that here in Australia!! They are so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS