Follow by Email

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Life according to my iPhone {8th edition}

OOTD: 
Pants: Target
Shirt: Target
Shoes: Tory Burch
OOTD:
Dress: A Cut Above (sold out in Ivory)
Cardigan: Target
Necklace: A Cut Above
  
Lunch a Tres Chic in Ocala. {adorable place} 
My lil rag muffin 
Pumpkin Latte from Dunkin - not too shabby 
Hello J Crew sale 
OOTD
Jeans: Gap
Shirt: J Crew
Shoes: Tory Burch
A little monogram makes the gym better
New colors for Melt My Heart 
MORE koozies for the boutique 
 Gym time
Dress shopping for one of my best friends! 
{don't worry.. not her dress!}

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I have those Nikes too! I love em'!

    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nail color! Which one is it?!

    Love your style! You always look so fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am planning on getting the iphone when it comes out. I would like to know a few things about it. What are the pros and cons of getting it? Anything would be helpful!
    Android application

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS