Follow by Email

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Sunday Social, Week 17

I'm linking up with Ashley again for Sunday Social


Sunday Social




1. What do you miss most about being a kid? 
I miss my metabolism. I could put some food away. 
No... really. I could eat & eat & eat.
not the case anymore. {sigh}



2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it? 

Grace. 

I have two left feet. I trip and/or fall everywhere.



3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? 

The jungle gym. I tried to show off my gymnastic skills.



4. What did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be an Olympic diver.
haha. just kidding. 

I wanted to do everything. I still do. 

I'm not grown up yet, right?

5. What was your favorite toy?
Anything I could get my hands on. I had quite the imagination. 



I loved playing dress up in my mothers and grandmothers clothes. I loved pearls, heels and lipstick. 

 


6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? 

I was a total goofball. I guess I still am. 




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very cute post. I miss digging through and dressing up in my Granny's jewelry, too. :)

    http://nothinginparticularsuzanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS