Follow by Email

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Social #18

Wait, it's Sunday!?!
I'm linking up with Ashley again for Sunday Social #18 

Sunday Social
 
 
Today's Sunday Social is all about FALL! This is by far my favorite season. This post is a little depressing for me today, because it is 88 degrees here in North Central Florida. If only we could be in the 70's I would be thrilled.


Here are my favorite things about fall: 
 
 
 
HOT Coffee 
 
...Pumpkin Spice Latte... 
&
...Gingerbread Latte...
 


Gator Football in the Swamp

{During halftime yesterday UF honored its 2012 Summer Olympic alumni by introducing the 21 athletes including Ryan Lochte!} 

Oh yea.. and we beat LSU 14-6 
Go Gators!  




Boots with dresses: 



Candy Corn

 {my candy weakness} 

FYI
One piece is about 7.5 calories. 
(according to caloriecount.com)


Layers: 
 
I enjoy dressing in layers! 
Blazers, leggings, scarfs & sweaters! 

Photobucket


9 comments:

  1. the Gators are kicking some serious butt this year!!! I watched the end of the game yesterday and from what I could tell they were definitely on top of it! :)

    http://braceface87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It WAS a great game! The entire stadium was amazing. SO happy that we have our spunk back!

      Delete
  2. I seriously love everything on here. Well, except candy corn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everything! I love pumpkin spice lattes so much that I've never ventured away from them and tried a gingerbread one though. I think I need to change that!
    http://thegrassskirtblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! I love gingerbread latte with one pump of gingerbread and one pump of white mocha. So good :) Your dress and boots are so cute - perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about fall!! And I only wish the weather would stay cool for the rest of the season! I'm in Texas and we just had our first cold front of the season, but we're back in the 80s next week. Come on Fall weather!! ;) Stopping by from the Sunday Social link party. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for a Gator win.... and a Seminole loss :) Good day in college football!

    ReplyDelete
  7. target always has the best items! agree on those boots...adorable!

    xoxo...beth

    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS