Follow by Email

Friday, November 30, 2012

Hana Elite Flat Iron Review

As a hairstylist I'm always looking for new products and tools to use and recommend  to my clients.  

You can find some of my favorite products from an old post here

-- 

I was contacted and asked to review the HANA Elite 1" flat iron from Misikko.


I use a lot of different tools at home and in the salon. I have always used GHD & CHI in the past, so I was happy to try something new.
 When I checked out the website I knew instantly they had great products when I spotted my T3 hair dryer


When the flat iron arrived, I was surprised with tons of goodies! 
 I really liked the branding and packaging of the product. 
{it's the little details}

One of my favorite things included was this heat proof mat. 


After using this flat iron for the past month I can honestly say I love it. Both my Chi & GHD have automatic heat settings. With the HANA flat iron, I can control the heat setting!


Nice & smooth but not flat! 
 best flat iron

I have also used the HANA at the salon on several different hair types. Everyone leaves with smooth silky hair!  The HANA has quite literally cut my straightening time in half. In the salon... time is money! 


Misikko has extended their cyber Monday sale!

Use code " cyber10 " for $10 off $100
+
" cyber30 " for $30 off $200


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your hair looks beautiful anyway but if it cuts down half the time, then I gotta have it! Dying for one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The key is to clip off sections of your hair. Then take smaller sections to flat iron at a time. You will only need to pass over each section one time... not over & over! Makes the style last longer, keeps hair in great condition & saves time :]

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful. Love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS