Follow by Email

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Life according to my iPhone {9th edition}

Where have you been you ask? 
EVERYWHERE! 
The past few weeks has been CRAY CRAY!
  I've had meetings, markets, showers, football games, parties and TONS & TONS of new arrivals at the boutique. Life has been extremely eventful! 
Can y'all believe today is November 1st? 
I have a feeling that November and December will be full of excitement as well. 
 { One of my best friends is getting married on New Years eve...More showers and bachelorette events! }

Here is a look at my busy October. Thanks to the iPhone
-------------- 
You know that white after labor day rule? OVERRATED! 
Pants | Shirt (jcrew)  | Watch 

New arm candy at A Cut Above Boutique



Necklace  | Pants | Shoes 

 | Shirt |
Airport Style

Go Gators! 
Nutella & Go {heaven} 
Flight delays make for great reading! 
Beat Georgia  {next year?}
Coco wanted to brush her teeth before bed. 
The Swamp
 [Win over South Carolina]
How cool is this? DJ spinning from up top. 
New arrivals! 
Let's see if this really works. Anyone else trying this? 
The 4-hour body
Dress | Bag
Bigger the hair the closer to God! 
Sangria with the girls! 
Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. Cute outfits & pictures!

    Where did you get the pink bag in picture #4? It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Republican shirt! I need one like that.

    What book are you reading? I am about to finish my book, and I need a new one to start. Are you a Twilight fan? If so, I recommend A Discovery of Witches, and its sequel, Shadow of Night. They're excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shop so of course I had to start following your blog!

    My boyfriend tried reading the "Four Hour Body" and lets just say he definitely didn't even keep it for four hours. lol It's a lot of information, but I think it had some really good tips in it! He goes to the gym everyday, but he thought it was just too complicated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the striped shirt with the red beads! so very cute..

    i just found your site and have enjoyed reading through it...excited to say i am your newest follower! would love if you checked out my site also and if you like it follow along!

    xoxo...beth

    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously love ALL of your outfits!! SO SO cute!! If you didn't have that you were a hairdresser in your bio I would be asking if you were one bc your hair is gorg!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair and jewelry is just so perfect in every outfit! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS