Follow by Email

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Juice Cleanse




I have been looking into doing a juice cleanse. 
After the holidays (ate TONS of candy during Valentines Day) I have been feeling pretty sluggish, bloated and just plain yucky. I'm wanting to do a cleanse to jump start eating better and detox all the junk in my body. 

 Have any of you tried a juice cleanse? If so, any advice or suggestions? 

I'm looking into the 3-day cleanse from Suja
They have 1, 3 & 5 days packages. What's great is they sell to wholefoods so you can try a few of their juices before jumping right into the cleanse. 
{They sell online & ship right to the door too!} 



I'm looking forward to hearing if any of you have tried these! 
 


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I've done Blue Print and its really tasty. They also sell it at whole foods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did Suja! Its really delicious and easy. Honestly, the reviews you read on it are true. I had insane amounts of energy after doing the Suja one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,just ran across your blog and I love the layout and contents!!!

    www.fiercesouthernbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about doing a juice cleans for the same reasons! I'll have to check this out.
    xx Allie | A Song to Pass the Time

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS