Follow by Email

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Where have you been??

Oh hey there, remember me? 

First off... Happy New Year & Happy Valentines Day

Where have I been you ask? 
Working, working & more working! 
Lately I have been spending every second at the store. 
I have been very blessed with a wonderful business that is growing everyday! {thanks to you}

I feel terrible for neglecting my personal blog for the past few months & have great intentions to keep it updated! 

Here is what we have been up to at the boutique: 

 


















I'll be posting lots of outfits over the next few posts, keep a look out!  
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! Loving all the chevron!
    xx Allie | A Song to Pass the Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a new follower!! Love all the chevron, especially the wrap!! I will be sure to check out the boutique!!

    Feel free to pop by and say hello sometime!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS