Follow by Email

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Blogtember: Social Media

Day 8 Blogtember topic: Discuss ways that blogging or social media has changed you.

Social media is a large part of my life. I wish I could say I blog everyday (or once a week) but the truth is... I run out of time.  Social media {facebook, instagram, twitter & email blasts} take up a good chunk of my day. A Cut Above Boutique is very much a social driven business. When we first started this little gem two years ago, I had no idea how much goes into it! There is a lot involved with the marketing of our boutique.  :)

Do you follow us? 
ShopACutAbove.com - Facebook
ShopACutAbove.com - Instagram 


You can find me with at least one piece of technology at all hours to keep the store updated. 








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.
    graphic designer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS