Follow by Email

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blogtember: Useful Advice



"Pretty is as pretty does and your only as pretty as you act."


One of my friends from high school's mother would always tell us this whenever she dropped us off at a football game, a movie or even to dinner. As I'm older I find this so true and important for our younger generation. It's so easy to make one bad decision and have it plastered all over Facebook or Instagram.  I couldn't imagine growing up with so much social media following every little thing I did.


So my advice to younger girls:  
Keep it classy! Sometimes less is more, always smile and enjoy your youth!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So pure & simple!! I love love it! Well said. So happy to find you via Jenni's "Blogtember!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and true, great advice to follow!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS