Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September?

Okay. Lets start off by saying there is about ten blog posts sitting, patiently waiting to be published. These past few months... {cough} year has been insane. When people say that they own a business that is a complete lie. You don't own it, the business owns you! I wouldn't trade it for the world, but holy moly... It's crazy!

What have I been up to you ask? Let me update you:

In May:

My hubby turned 29!

Went on a bachelorette cruise {detailed post sitting as a draft}


In July:

One of my best friends got married & this girl was down from New York


The store front { A Cut Above Boutique} turned TWO!

Hubby and I celebrated THREE years married!

Weekend trip to Savannah to celebrate!


In August:

I turned 26!



We attended Magic Market week in Vegas!





Well, that's my toned down summer in review. Of course there is more... Don't wanna bore you with the other stuff. 😘

I can't wait to see where the rest of the year takes us. I'm sure it will be one for the record books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS