Follow by Email

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Top 5 Baby Wish List September

Here is a list of items on my wish list for Mason for the month of September.

1.)  4Mom's Spot Cover
Mason LOVES bath time. As he gets bigger, I know this would take the guessing out of the water temperature.

2.)  Baby J.Crew 
I've been SWOONING over all the J.Crew baby items. How adorable is this anchor onesie?

3.)  Boon High Chair
Mason has been showing a lot of interest in food. How is my baby ready to start solids?!? To prepare for this new stage we are searching for a high chair. This one from Boon is high up on our list. 

4.)  4Moms Playard Sheet
We LOVED the 4Moms bassinet sheet, now it's time to purchase the playard sheet. I love how soft the waterproof fabric is. 

5.)  Dr. Brown's Bottle Warmer
Let's face it… a bottle warmer would make life a lot easier right?

Do you have any of the above products?  I would LOVE to hear your review!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS